monastic moments

Friday, December 02, 2005


I have done a quick retreat back to my cell at the Abbey as I just discovered that a link has routed viewers to this blog from Heathers Advent calendar and I am feeling embarrassed. I have been so involved in her Silk Road Journey I have totally neglected this blog. The calendar is a truly marvelous contribution filled with contributors that have added some great art work. I know I have things to contribute but have not concentrated my attention to present them to the public. For this I apologize and will try to make it up to you by adding this photo. It is of an oil painting I did of the creation of Lemuria, my second home. On the top left Lemuria is rising out of the ocean. The mists gather and the oceans reveal the land, the abbey and one of my journeys. Next year I will be prepared. Jane Posted by Picasa